Wolfara Forest is the deepest, darkest forest of Ambodia. It is the home to many different creatures and beings, some that could be life-threatening.
It is located closely to Peenda City, just beyond the Silver Plains.
- Red Mountain
- The Dead Fields
- Eradar Lake
- Venom Web's Lair
Behind the ScenesEdit
It was named after The Ambush Games Host Spider-Wolffe_78. Like many places in Ambodia are named after Hosts.
- The scene depicted in the Design is an unconfirmed scene involving the Treetop Murderer.
- The Design is made by Ivar
- The knight could represent an older Ivar Firewing
- The Treetop Murderer hides in treetops, there is a spot in the design where he can stand and fire his catapult
- The design contains 201 pieces
- Playable features are: The earlier mentioned treetop and catapult. The left side of th tree can open to reveal a diamond. The front of the rock with golden nugget on it can be flung loose with the handle sticking out. The drinking place contains a Skull wich can be fired when the lever behind it is pushed, you can easily piick off the sewer part and put the skull back in.
- The instruction manual contains 136 pages of building.