This is the local academy for wizards and healers, and is the place of enrollment of one young healer, Sperry Van Ness.
Supposedly, it was named after Sybbyl Rowan of Derwentwater, dubbed "saint" after he mastered every known form of wizardry, became a living encyclopedia concerning methods and techniques of healing, and used his knowledge, wisdom and power to destroy an ancient enemy to the Ambodians, known as the Miasmador .
However, among Ambodian historians and archaeologists, there is quite a bit of controversy concerning the fallibility or infallibility of the story, with many people coming up with evidence to support both theories.
Yet, if you ask an old, withered wizard, the older he is, the more he supports the story as fact.
- "Sybbyl" comes from "Siblings", an Ambush host.
- "Rowan" is the result when you do this:
Master Keno bi-Wan.
- The Lego Design was made by Ivar
- The Design includes the character Sperry Von Ness, a male teacher and a female teacher.
- The small basket at the top of the building can be used to drop bricks on intruders
- The set contains 555 pieces
- The instruction manual has 182 pages of building.